Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

Great job

A little dirty, but still a winner. I'm not sure how you managed to include all of my favorite nintendo characters. Bravo.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

OUtstanding

It just never gets old, dude. Never.

A soul to release A soul to release

Awesome production quality.

You have to tell me what guitar emulation software you use. The mastering of the background beat is perfect. Not often you see that professional quality on newgrounds. Great job my friend.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I am playing my guitar through a Line 6 UX1 using Gearbox Line 6 monkey as my amp modeler.

The software used to record, and responsible for the ability for me to mix is Ableton Live v.8.2.2.

Alot of people use EZ drummer as well for a nice realistic drum sound.

I find that Ableton works for now, because really, you are never going to replace the sound of a good drumset, including a good drummer behind it. lol...

AND DUDE... lol... If you think my stuff is good, you should check out some of the guys on my Favorite Audio Artists list on my page....

Especially MetalJonus.... they are GREAT at this man. lol.

Thanks for stopping by, all my best wishes,

Nod Nod

Mastering could be better...

To take care of that static on the high end during the build, try decreasing the resonance or lower the appropriate frequency. Nice job on the low end tho. I felt myself going deff like i just came out of the club lol.

ThaKidd responds:

I love the ending too, I put the final up if you wanna take a listen

Get Them Get Them

Mastering, please.

The song is well put together, but the mastering could use a little work. You have so much noise on the high end that it is distorting the crash just about every time you nail it. And you just about lose all bass at the 0'27" mark. That's the only criticism I can offer, but it seems to overpower the whole piece.

Flalaski responds:

I should have mentioned i made this all on PXTone Collage. no mastering options there. though i could've mastered the mp3 on Reaper then posted. oh well. thank you for the review! will keep that in mind next time.